Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Madness Read-A-Thon #1: THE BOOKS!


Hello my darlings! Welcome to the FIRST EVER, MARCH MADNESS READ-A-THON! 

In case you missed my first post explaining my first ever read-a-thon, you can check it out here! So. Bear with me here, lovelies, as we go through this month. I wish someone would just write a post about how to host a read-a-thon ;) 

So without further adooo... Here are the books I plan on reading this month!
{Books received for review}

{Library books!}

So some of you guys might be thinking that this March reading pile might be a bit TOO ambitious! And maybe it is! I'm really just hoping to read and enjoy as many books as Jaynely-possible this month! March will be mainly focused on my April review books pile since I was a little TOO eager, and have actually more than that pile up there *anxiety face* BUT NO MATTER! We still gotta give those library books some love, and there are some books that I am just itching to open up and read!

TBR Pile Week 1: 3/1/14-3/7/14

I can't wait to get started with these lovely books! And I'm hoping to feature a couple of these authors as well ;)

So! For those of you wonderful people who have decided to embark on this reading journey with me, share your reading piles with me! Either through Twitter (#MarchMadnessReads or @Fiction2Reality) or write a short blog post about it and either tweet it out to me or comment a link! I will try my very very best to leave some comment love for y'all! 

Welcome to the first ever, March Madness Read-A-Thon! Let the reading begin!








7 comments:

  1. Yay, it's here! This is exciting. :) I haven't read most of the books you featured, but I have read Crash Into You, The Probability of Miracles, Let the Storm Break, and The Edge of Falling. I really liked all except for the last--that one didn't go well for me until the very end. Good luck on your reading, Jayne!

    I just posted my goals for this read-a-thon (and another challenge): http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2014/02/coyer-and-march-madness-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was just going to pat myself on the back for being nearly done with my 10th book of the year. Your March reading list puts that to shame! Good luck! I'll look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if I can still sign up for this and if I can't can I still participate? Great books (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana! Yes, absolutely! I'm sorry that I closed the Linky list, but that doesn't matter! If you'd like, feel free to tweet me @Fiction2Reality to participate! Or just use the hashtag #MarchMadnessReads. Any blog posts/progress updates you may have can just be left here in the comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP! :)

      -Jayne

      Delete
    2. Awesome! ~ My Books for March Madness:
      http://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-madness-read-thon-2014-books.html

      Delete
  4. Nice choices! Could you please prvide later the links on Good Reads? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex!

      Yes I definitely will! :) I really hope you'll enjoy my reviews, playlists, dream casts... etc! :)

      -Jayne

      Delete