Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Don't You Forget About Me By: Kate Karyus Quinn (WoW #1)

Whoohoo it's my first Waiting On Wednesday! And I'm very happy to say that this week's WoW is...

                                                
                                                      Don't You Forget About Me
                                                By: Kate Karyus Quinn
              Expected Publication: June 10th, 2014

          Here's the summary from Kate's website:
Welcome to Gardnerville.

A place where no one gets sick. And almost no one ever dies.
Except…

There’s a price to pay for paradise. Every fourth year, the strange power that fuels the town exacts its payment by infecting teens with deadly urges. In a normal year in Gardnerville, teens might stop talking to their best friends. In a fourth year, they’d kill them.
Four years ago, Skylar’s sister, Piper, was locked away after leading sixteen of her classmates to a watery grave. Since then, Skylar has lived in a numb haze, struggling to forget her past and dull the pain of losing her sister. But the secrets and memories Piper left behind keep taunting Skylar—whispering that the only way to get her sister back is to stop Gardnerville’s murderous cycle once and for all.

I...I just can't. I need this book now. Kate Karyus Quinn's previous book, Another Little Piece was absolutely amazing and you can see my review here: http://fictionthenewreality.blogspot.com/2013/10/another-little-piece-by-kate-karyus.html. I have VERY high hopes for Don't You Forget about me, and I'll be counting the days until it comes out! 

                        What are you waiting on this Wednesday? (Hosted by Breaking the Spine

xoxo,
Fiction_TheNewReality


3 comments:

  1. Jayne this sounds really interesting and I am curious about the world. Wonderful pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of Another Little Piece, but this one looks like it could be good!
    My WoW: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete